Thursday, April 28, 2011

Etsy Thursday: Tutu Cute

TUTU CUTE. I love tutu's on little girls. For dress up, dance, or parties, nothing is sweeter. Probably just me wishing I had something like this when I was a little girl! I thought I'd share some great tutu finds from Etsy with you:

Strawberrie Rose has this fantastic tutu. At first, I thought it was made with feathers. But it's really just rows and rows of tulle to give it this super soft and fluffy look

This denim skirt is a nice change of look, and has a little more of a rocker edge to it. I think it's great for a slightly older girl. From MisFitCouture:

How about a dress option? Lover Dover Clothing offers some adorable dresses, perfect for birthday parties or super special events.

Another creative take on the tutu skirt. I like the fabric topper, which adds some more color and visual interest. Great job Ties to Tiaras Couture!

Dream Spun Kids makes super dreamy petticoat skirts. I love the can-can look of pettiskirts. Wouldn't you want to kick up your heals?

You can find much much more, in colors and sizes and styles to suit any event or need you have, and even any price point. This is why I love Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment