Shortly, I will be setting up an Etsy shop where you can purchase items and Facebook page where I can share other fabulous ideas that are out there (and there are many!).
I'm sure you'd like to know a few things about me:
- I am a proud graduate of Salisbury University on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. I received my undergraduate degree in marketing.
- I am also a proud graduate of New Jersey's own Seton Hall University. I received my master's degree in Corporate & Public Communications.
- I am a huge Parrothead (for those not in the know, that's a Jimmy Buffett fan). I even wrote my master's thesis about the phenomenon...the marketing of Margaritaville and how Jimmy took a song and built an empire around it
- I married a fantastic man in 2006 after MANY years of wasting time with the wrong ones :-)
- Bought out first house in a great lake community in November, adopted a dog in January and got pregnant in February. I don't like to do things slowly
- Had my fantastically funny, bossy, adorable daughter that November and can't imagine my life without her
- I love to decorate, plan parties, shop, rearrange my furniture, craft, bake, learn new things
- I yearn to be a gardener and a knitter and a sewer (working on that one)...it's good to have goals, but I doubt I'll ever become a gardener
Keep checking in. We'd love to see you again.
PS: If you have questions, need ideas or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We love to share.