Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hello!

Hi and Hello, thanks for visiting. My name is Jodi and I am the founder of Beanz Thingz. I've always had a passion for party planning (I loved planning my wedding...that was one big party!), gift basket preparation, crafting and design. I'm hoping to combine all these areas into one and share it with you.

Shortly, I will be setting up an Etsy shop where you can purchase items and Facebook page where I can share other fabulous ideas that are out there (and there are many!).

I'm sure you'd like to know a few things about me:

  • I am a proud graduate of Salisbury University on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. I received my undergraduate degree in marketing.
  • I am also a proud graduate of New Jersey's own Seton Hall University. I received my master's degree in Corporate & Public Communications. 
  • I am a huge Parrothead (for those not in the know, that's a Jimmy Buffett fan). I even wrote my master's thesis about the phenomenon...the marketing of Margaritaville and how Jimmy took a song and built an empire around it
  • I married a fantastic man in 2006 after MANY years of wasting time with the wrong ones :-)
  • Bought out first house in a great lake community in November, adopted a dog in January and got pregnant in February. I don't like to do things slowly
  • Had my fantastically funny, bossy, adorable daughter that November and can't imagine my life without her
  • I love to decorate, plan parties, shop, rearrange my furniture, craft, bake, learn new things
  • I yearn to be a gardener and a knitter and a sewer (working on that one)...it's good to have goals, but I doubt I'll ever become a gardener

Keep checking in. We'd love to see you again.

PS: If you have questions, need ideas or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We love to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment